WOD will posted upon arrival.
For those NOT participating in the OPEN:
500m row or SKI
10 elbow to instep
10 leg swings ea leg
15 air squats
:30 dead hang from RIG
Barbell warm up:
10 good morning
10 back squats
AMRAP 20 mins:
25 KBs #53/35
10 goblet squats
ski 250m or AB .7m
those PARTICIPATING in the OPEN:
treat tomorrow as a walk through
1. warm up
- row/ski or AB- get heart rate ALLLLL the way up
-10 leg swings ea leg: perpendicular + parallel to wall
- 20 air squats
- barbell warm up
-10 snatch DLs
- 10 snatch shrug/pull
- 5 behind the neck strict presses
- 5 snatch balances
- 5 OHS
- 5 power snatches
- 5 full snatches
2. DECISION TIME:
- figure out YOUR limiting factor in this workout.
- decide if you perform the WOD Rx or Scaled.
3. Once a decision has been made begin loading the barbell and warming up full snatches.
4. once WARM, you should run through a few rounds with adequate rest between.
- effort should be around 60-70%
- BE SMART. aka DON'T RIP
- work up to a (relatively) heavy snatch
5. Once complete, foam roll hips and shoulders. Lacrosse ball any tender spots....
THE PARTY KICKS OFF SATURDAY AM, SAME TIME, SAME CHANNEL......
LETS ROCK and ROLL.